- THE HOUSE OF BLUES
- Antigua Winds Saxophones
- THE BIG EASY SOCIAL AND PLEASURE CLUB
- Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown
- Verve Records
- Carlos Santana
- Allman Brothers Band
- Jay Gordon and Blues Venom
- The Hideaway
- "The Best Little Roadhouse in Texas"
- Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown performs 'Grape Jelly' (written by Eric Demmer and Skip Nallia) at Montreux Jazz Festival 2004 backed by a number of brilliant musicians including Carlos Santana and Eric Demmer. The song is from his 2001 album 'Back to Bogalusa'.
- Youtube- Live From Austin City Limits
- Clarence Gatemouth Brown - Live From Austin Texas
- Youtube- Montrose Jazz Fest 2004
- July 12, 2004 was a very special night at the Montreux Festival for any blues fan. With Carlos Santana as musical director (and special guest guitarist), three musical legends took to the stage, each one delivering a full concert set packed with some of the finest blues guitar playing youll ever hear. Bobby Parker, Clarence Gatemouth Brown and Buddy Guy are all headline acts in their own right so it was a real coup to get them on one line-up. Throw in the guest appearances by Carlos Santana and Chic maestro Nile Rodgers and blues heaven is complete
- Youtube- Live at Montreux Jazz Festival 2000
- Live at Montreux Jazz Festival 2000
- Youtube-Mark May Band - Call On The Blues
- Mark May Band featuring Eric Demmer (Gatemouth Brown) on sax doing the title track off Mark's first album, 'Call On The Blues'. Filmed at House Of Blues - Houston, January 6th, 2012 by Abby Owen.
- Forestone Reeds
- The Original Legends of The Blues
- The Original Legends Of The Blues is a Supergroup of musicians with over 200yrs. combined experience who have formed to bring back some of the great traditional Blues tunes they were part of making. There will be a new twist on some old favorites, as a CD is in process. As well as original new material.
Houston Blues Club